Who is an NTP(Nutritional Therapy Practitioner) and what do they do?
An NTP is certified through the Nutritional Therapy Association after completing all course requirements. Similar distinctions would be a health coach or holistic nutrition consultant.
The NTA teaches a holistic approach to supporting the body’s innate ability to heal itself. Everyone is unique and not going through the same issues in their body as the next person. Therefore, we take a bio-individual approach focusing on the foundations to address the highly individualized nutritional requirements of each person.
As an NTP I work with clients to address their health concerns through 1 on 1 coaching. We assess your nutritional deficiencies and look at your specific goals, symptoms and challenges. We use this information to help empower you to take control of your health and we support the body by addressing the root causes of your health concerns. Clients will meet their goals to feel better, loose weight and manage chronic conditions. I want you to thrive, maintain a healthy lifestyle and achieve optimal health.
Supporting the root cause of your:
- Acne and skin conditions
- Food sensitivities
- Healthy weight
- Hormonal imbalances
- Inflammation and joint pain
- Imbalances related to stress, anxiety and mood
- Sugar cravings, blood sugar imbalances, metabolic syndrome and diabetes
- Autoimmune conditions
- Chronic fatigue
Achieving Optimal Health
Our goal is to achieve optimal health. To accomplish this; we have to build a foundation of properly prepared, nutrient dense, whole food. This diet will provide the fuel and essential nutrients the body needs to maintain health and balance1. Optimal health is also achieved with the 5 foundational pillars; Digestion and Elimination, Blood Sugar Regulation, Fatty Acid Balance, Mineral Balance and Hydration. Our work as NTP’s is rooted in this concept and it is here that we often find the root cause to many conditions and ailments.
When these Foundations are out of balance there are related consequences, these can manifest in the body as hormonal imbalances, adrenal fatigue, immune system dysfunction and cardiovascular issues to name a few.
1 on 1 Coaching will include:
- An initial Health History Interview
- A Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire including a Symptom Analysis
- Food Journal Analysis : connecting the dots between diet, lifestyle, and symptoms
- 1 on 1 coaching with weekly video calls, support and accountability with anytime Q&A’s
- Personalized supplement and protocol recommendations
- Macronutrient recommendations
- Access to recipes, personalized meal plans and meal preparation
The group RESTART® Program includes:
- A 5 week guided online class
- Up to date nutrition education
- 3 week sugar detox
- Small group support
- A real whole food diet
- A long term strategy to make good nutritional choices
For more information please check out The RESTART® Program
1- NTA Basics of Nutrition student guide